DELE KELVIN OYE Esq. FICMC
PRINCIPAL PARTNER – Dele Oye & Associates
Chairman – Mst West Africa Limited.
Chairman – Cyber Innovation Foundation.
Board Member – Interbau Foundation.
Partner – Consolidated Legal Practice.
Chairman – Clement Cleriben Ventures Limited.
Education: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, LL.B (Hons) 1988.
BL, Nigerian Law School ,1989
Founded Dele Oye & Associates in 1991
Core Practice Areas:
• Litigation, Company, Charities & Philanthropy, Immigration, Energy and Renewables, Family Law.
Dele Kelvin Oye has held and continues to hold membership of several Organizations and Associations:
• Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association(NBA), Abuja Branch (1998 – 2001)
• Chairman, Conference of All Alumni Association of Nigerian Universities CANNU (2000 – 2003)
• Member, Governing Council, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (2000 –2004)
• National President, Obafemi Awolowo University Alumni Association (2000 -2004)
• NBA Co-ordinator of Prosecuting Team, Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee (Body of Benchers) (2001 – 2013)
• Member, National Executive Committee, NBA (2001-2016)
•Alternate Chairman, NBA National Conference Planning Committee (2004)
• President: Abuja Chamber of Commerce (2008 – 2011)
• Vice President-Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA) 2012 – 2019
• Chairman, 2015 NBA National Annual General Conference Planning Committee
* Member, Governing Council, Council of Legal Education.
• Member, Body of Benchers (2015 -2019)
• Member, International Bar Association
• Notary Public
• Member, American Bar Association
• Associate Counsel, Firm of F. O. Akinrele & Co.
• Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators
• Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London)
• Governing Council Member, International Institute for Petroleum, Energy Law and Policy (IIPELP).
* Member Board of Trustees, Law School Class of 89.
* Member Board of Trustees, Obafemi Awolowo University Alumni Law Class 88.
* 2nd Deputy President, Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA)