Education: Degree in Law from the University of Jos; Masters Degree in Peace and Conflicts Studies from the University of Ibadan; currently pursuing a post-graduate degree in Law, and Doctoral studies specializing in Terrorism, Mediation and Peace; Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration
1999: Admitted to Nigerian Bar.
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK).
- Fellow, Member of the Governing Council,
- Faculty member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (Nigeria).
- Member, Mediation Training Institute International (U.S.A) and is a certified Professional in Workplace Conflicts (Mediation).
- Member, International Bar Association.
- Member, Pan-African Lawyers Union.
- Former Chairman, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Abuja Branch.
Agada Elachi is engaged in active Legal Practice, with a bias for resolution of conflicts outside the traditional litigation system.
He is listed as a neutral at the Abuja Multi-Door Court House, Kano Multi-Door Court House, Nigerian Telecommunications Commission Panel of Neutrals, and the Kigali International Arbitration Centre, Kigali, Rwanda.
He consults for the UNODC and J4A programme of the DFID on Alternative Dispute Resolution.