TECHNOLOGY & E-COMMERCE LAW
DOA acts for many businesses in the technology, software, and e-commerce spaces. We have experience providing the legal services required by technology and e-commerce companies, including dealing with copyright and trademarks, licensing, formation of online contracts, website terms and conditions, privacy and data protection, domain name registration and disputes, software-as-a-service agreements, master services agreements and development and implementation contracts.
Our clients include businesses that:
• provide software licensing and services for cloud products;
• build software for banks and sell banks software as a service;
• deliver online business process automation solutions;
• develop websites and provide online marketing services and;
• develop smartphone and mobile device applications.